At AIRO we value open-source hardware, software and datasets. This page offers a selection of interesting tools and datasets that we offer.
In total, we provide 8.5 hours of demonstrations from multiple perspectives leading to 1,000 folding samples of different types of textiles. The demonstrations are recorded in multiple public places, in different conditions with a diverse set of people. Our dataset consists of anonymized RGB images, depth frames, skeleton keypoint trajectories, and object labels. The dataset is available on this GitHub repository.
- Video dataset of human demonstrations of folding clothing for robotic foldingINTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ROBOTICS RESEARCH 2020
Hyperspectral camera dataset
This dataset entails a close range hyperspectral camera dataset with high temporal resolution of strawberry with eco-physiological data of one leaf. Fully available on Zenodo.
- Limitations of snapshot hyperspectral cameras to monitor plant response dynamics in stress-free conditionsCOMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS IN AGRICULTURE 2020
- PyTorch-Hebbian : facilitating local learning in a deep learning frameworkIn NeurIPS 2020 Beyond backpropagation Workshop 2020
Gloxinia is a new modular data logging platform, optimised for real-time physiological measurements. The system is composed of modular sensor boards that are interconnected depending upon the needs, with the potential to scale to hundreds of sensors in a distributed sensor system. Two different types of sensor boards were designed: one for single-ended measurements and one for lock-in amplifier based measurements, named Sylvatica and Planalta respectively. Both hardware and software have been open-sourced on GitHub.
- Gloxinia—an open-source sensing platform to monitor the dynamic responses of plantsSENSORS 2020
MIRRA is a modular and cost-effective microclimate monitoring system for real-time remote applications that require low data rates. MIRRA is modular, enabling the use of different sensors (e.g., air and soil temperature, soil moisture and radiation) depending upon the application, and uses an innovative node system highly suitable for remote locations. The entire system is open source and can be constructed and programmed from the design and code files, hosted on GitHub.
- MIRRA : a modular and cost-effective microclimate monitoring system for real-time remote applicationsSENSORS 2021
The Smart Textile is a wireless, integrated system for instrumentation of cloths. Its sensor matrix detects local pressure variations, mapping them to 8-bit values that can be read using Bluetooth Low Energy. This data can be used to distinguish different states, e.g. folds, of the Smart Textile and thus of any larger cloth it is sewn onto. As such, a new modality for state observation in textile manipulation tasks is obtained. With an output rate of 50+ Hz and a battery life of 15+ hours, the Smart Textile system is aptly suited for in-vivo cobot learning. Both hardware and software are freely available on GitHub.
- Modular piezoresistive smart textile for state estimation of clothsSENSORS 2022