If you want to reach an individual member of the group, send them an email on email@example.com.
current visiting members
- Saya Amioka
There are currently no vacancies. But feel free to reach out to us! We can assist you in applying for a personal scholarship to complete a PhD in AIRO.
graduated doctoral students
- Gabriel Urbain, PhD, 2021 - Biologically Inspired Locomotion of Compliant Robots
- Iryna Korshunova, PhD, 2020 - BRUNO : exchangeable deep learning models of predictive distributions
- Luthffi Ismail, PhD, 2020 - Improvement of child-robot interaction for children diagnosed with cognitive impairments
- Matthias Freiberger, PhD, 2020 - Scaling up integrated photonic reservoirs towards low-power high-bandwidth computing
- Patricio Astudillo, PhD, 2020 - Cardiovascular medical image analysis with deep learning
- Fréderic Godin, PhD, 2019 - Improving and interpreting neural networks for word-level prediction tasks in natural language processing
- Lionel Pigou, PhD, 2018 - Gesture and sign language recognition with deep learning
- Jonas Degrave, PhD, 2018 - Incorporating prior knowledge into deep neural network controllers of legged robots
- Thibault Verhoeven, PhD, 2017 - Brain-computer interfaces with machine learning : a symbiotic approach